Norco Sight C7.4 2015
Price - $4,199.00
Norco Sight C7.4 (Killer B) is a 27.5 (or 650B) dual-suspension mountain bike with carbon frame. Delivering a perfectly balanced and incredibly efficient ride experience, the Sight C7.4 is the complete package for all mountain riding. A short, ultra-stiff rear end, low BB and slack head angle speak to a ride that begs to be ridden as far and as fast as you dare.
Sight C7.4 features Rockshox Pike forks, and race level SRAM X1 shifting.
The Sight’s all mountain-tuned A.R.T. suspension system powers riders to the top of the steepest climbs and delivers grin-inducing playfulness and confidence-inspiring capability on the downs. For those who always take the lead in a pack, the Sight Killer B is the ultimate weapon.
- Proprietary carbon Killer B frame: optimized ride characteristics for aggressive All Mountain riding, 25% lighter than the aluminum version with the added strength of carbon.
- 650B-specific All Mountain geometry with Gravity Tune: ensures optimal body position and ideal weight distribution to riders of all sizes, delivering a snappy, playful and confident ride.
- All Mountain forks: 650B-specific, 140mm forks deliver plush travel and solid stiffness in a lightweight, active package.
- A.R.T. suspension: optimized kinematics for All Mountain riding; delivers super efficient climbing, confident, Iively descending and a highly responsive ride experience.
- 650B wheels: enhance the ride experience and amplify rider skill – larger wheels smooth out technical climbs and rough, off-camber descents, enabling riders to climb efficiently and descend confidently.
- Frame: Sight 650B carbon 140 mm travel trail
- Fork: Rockshox Revelation RL Solo Air 140 , 15 mm
- Rear Shock: Monarch R with HV
- Headset: FSA Orbit C-40-ACB (No.42/ACB internal )
- Handlebar: Norco 1" rise bar 760 mm width , 6061 alloy
- Grip: Norco single side lock
- Stem: Race Face Ride stem
- Crankset: Sram S-1000 38/24T with Pressfit BB 92
- Bottom Bracket: Sram Pressfit BB 92
- Pedals: N/A
- Front Derailleur: Sram X-7 10 speed
- Rear Derailleur: Sram X9 Type 2 long cage
- Shifter Front: Sram X7 trigger shifter for 2x10 black
- Shifter Rear: Sram X7 trigger shifter for 10 speed black
- Freewheel: Sram 1020 11-36
- Chain: Sram PC 1031 10 speed chain
- Brake Front: Hayes Radar
- Brake Rear: Hayes Radar
- Front Hub: Formula alloy MTB w/disc 15 mm axle
- Rear Hub: Formula DHT 142 alloy rear 142x12 w/sealed
- Spokes/Nipples: Stainless steel black 2.0 spokes
- Rims: Sun Inferno 25 Pinned rim ( 650 B)
- Tyres: Maxxis Ardent 27.5 x 2.25 wire bead
- Saddle: WTB Volt Sport
- Seatpost: X-Fusion Hi lo